Can I get Hulu on LG Smart TV? Yes, you can. Follow our simple and instant tricks, start binge-watching Hulu content today, and enjoy endless streaming.
If you’re a frequent Hulu user on your phone and interested in streaming it on your LG Smart TV, you may wonder, “Is Hulu available on LG Smart TV?” The good news is that Hulu is available on LG Smart TV, and you’ve come to the right place to learn how to set it up.
Hulu has gained widespread recognition as one of the top streaming services due to its extensive range of high-quality content, including movies, TV shows, and Hulu originals. So if you’re eager to start a movie or series marathon with your family on your LG Smart TV, simply follow our guide, and you can thank us later.
How To Watch Hulu On LG Smart TV [Quick Trick – 2023]
Can I watch Hulu on LG Smart TV? Yes, you can watch Hulu on your LG Smart TV by following these easy steps:
- Turn on your TV and Press the home button on your remote.
- Navigate to the App section on the home screen.
- Use the search bar to find the Hulu app.
- Download and install the Hulu app.
- Open the Hulu app, log in to your account, and start watching all the available on-demand shows and movies.
In case you are not able to locate the Hulu app on your home screen, you can download it from the LG Content Store. Here are the steps to follow:
- Press the Home button on your remote.
- Select More Apps.
- Choose LG Content Store.
- Navigate to the premium options.
- Look for the Hulu app and download it.
- Once the download is complete, open the Hulu app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows and movies.
Please note that if you are unable to find the Hulu app even after searching, it may mean that your LG Smart TV does not support the streaming service.
If you are not in the USA, the above-mentioned guide may not apply to you. But if you want to learn how to unblock Hulu outside USA, we recommend following the alternative guide provided below.
How To Watch Hulu On LG Smart TV In Geo-Restricted Regions In 2023?
How can I watch Hulu if I am not in the US? If you’re determined to watch Hulu on your LG Smart TV from outside the USA but can’t because of the geo-restriction, don’t worry – where there’s a will, there’s a way.
Simply follow these steps, and you’ll be all set to enjoy Hulu on your TV:
- Subscribe to a VPN provider like Surfshark.
- Download and install the VPN app on your PC.
- After Installing, launch the app, Sign in and connect to the US server.
- Navigate to ExpressVPN’s DNS Settings page.
- Click on “Register my IP address” and toggle to enable “Automatically register my IP address”.
- Take note of your MediaStreamer DNS IP address found on the Setup page.
- Register your hostname to set up MediaStreamer on your LG Smart TV.
Can You Watch Hulu On LG Smart TV Without A VPN?
Can you get Hulu on LG Smart TV? Yes, you can. But if you’re looking to stream Hulu on your LG Smart TV from outside the USA, you may face difficulties due to geo-restrictions.
Hulu is only available in the USA due to licensing laws and agreements. However, you can still access Hulu outside the USA by using a premium VPN.
A VPN not only protects your data but also hides your IP address, allowing you to bypass the geo-restriction on Hulu.
By doing a Hulu location trick, a premium VPN can make Hulu think that you’re streaming from the USA, giving you access to all the content available on the platform.
That is why we recommend ExpressVPN as a top-notch VPN provider that provides secure browsing without any logs and buffering and unblock Hulu in any geo-restriction region.
Top 3 VPNs To Watch Hulu On LG Smart TV Outside US [Updated June 2023]
Does Hulu work outside USA? No, it doesn’t. To access Hulu on your LG Smart TV, you need to use a premium VPN and if you’re unsure which VPN to choose, don’t worry – we’re here to help you.
We have tested and can confirm the reliability of these 3 VPNs:
Surfshark Black Friday Deal:
- 2year Starter: $59.76 -> $53.73 (monthly price becomes $1.99/mo)
- 2years One: $76.56 -> $75.32 (monthly price becomes $2.69/mo)
- 2years One+: $119.28 -> $115.71 (monthly price becomes $3.99/mo
1year monthly prices for all packages stays the same:
- 1year Starter: $3.99/Mo.
- 1years One: $4.09/Mo.
- 1years One+: $6.49/Mo.
8 Steps To Configure LG Smart TV
How do I configure my LG TV? These are the steps you can follow to configure your LG Smart TV:
- Using your LG Smart TV remote, press the Settings button.
- Select Advanced and then go to Network.
- Choose WiFi and click on Edit.
- Uncheck the box beside “Set Automatically”.
- Enter the MediaStreamer DNS in the DNS field that you noted earlier.
- Click Connect and restart your TV.
- Open the LG Smart TV app Content Store and search for the Hulu app.
- Install the Hulu app and log in to enjoy watching your favorite shows on your LG Smart TV.
How To Download Hulu App On LG Smart TV?
Can I download Hulu on my LG smart TV? Yes, you can download the Hulu app on your LG Smart TV by following these steps:
- Press the home button on your LG TV remote.
- Look for the LG content store on the home screen and click on it to open.
- Search for the Hulu app in the Premium or More Applications sections.
- Once you find the app, click on it to go to the app installation screen.
- Select “Install” from the drop-down menu.
- Wait for the Hulu app to download and install on your LG TV.
- Once installed, start a free trial or log in with your existing account credentials to start streaming your favorite shows on Hulu.
Why Can’t I Get Hulu On My LG Smart TV?
If you’re facing issues with Hulu on your LG Smart TV, it’s likely due to internet issues, device cache or your outdated app. Here are some steps you can take to resolve the issue:
- Clear the cache and data on your LG Smart TV.
- Update the Hulu app on your LG Smart TV to the latest version.
- Switch to a different DNS server to improve your internet connection.
- Check your internet connection to ensure it’s stable and strong.
- Perform a power cycle on your LG Smart TV by unplugging it for a few minutes.
- If all else fails, consider resetting your LG Smart TV to its default settings.
How Can I Install Apps On My LG Smart TV?
How do I get Hulu on my LG Smart TV? Follow these steps to install apps on your LG Smart TV:
- Press the Home button on your LG TV remote control.
- This will bring up the LG Content Store.
- From there, select the “App” category located at the top of the screen.
- You’ll then see a list of available apps in the selected category.
- Choose the app you want from the drop-down menu.
- Read the app’s details to ensure it’s the one you want, then click on “Install.”
- Wait for the app to download and install on your LG TV.
- Once the installation is complete, you can access the app from your TV’s home screen.
Which LG Smart TV Models Are Compatible With
- LG TVs with webOS 3.5 or more
- Some models with webOS 3.0
- Powered by Roku TV
- LF5700 series
- Netcast OS
Which LG Smart TVs Support Hulu?
If you have an LG smart TV running webOS 3.5 or higher, then you don’t need to install the Hulu app as it comes pre-installed.
For webOS 3.0, most LG TVs support Hulu except for the B6, UH6350, UH6330, UH77, UH76, and UH61 series.
To find your TV’s model or serial number, check the back of the TV or press the Mute button on the remote three times on some LG TV models.
What Other Devices, Except For LG Smart TV Can I Watch Hulu On?
Here are some alternative devices to watch Hulu on an LG Smart TV:
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- Roku (select models)
- Samsung Smart TV (select models)
- Android devices
- iPhones and iPads
- Mac and PC browsers/apps
- Nintendo Switch
Which Smart TVs Other Than LG Smart TVs Are Compatible With Hulu?
- Apple TV
- Sony TV
- Roku TV
- Vizio TV
- LG Blu-Ray Players
- Amazon Fire TV
- Samsung TV & Blu-Ray Players
How Much Does Hulu Cost On LG Smart TV?
Wondering how much is Hulu on LG Smart TV? Hulu has three different pricing plans:
- Hulu Basic (Ad-supported) USD 7.99/Month.
- Hulu Premium (Ad-free) USD 14.99/Month.
- Hulu (Without Ads) + Live TV USD 82.99/Month.
Take a look at the details of Hulu’s subscription plans:
Hulu Basic (Ad-supported) USD 7.99/Month
- Hulu provides a 30-day free trial.
- Up to 6 individuals can access a single Hulu account simultaneously.
- All US content is available on Hulu, but ads may disrupt your streaming experience.
Hulu Premium (Ad-free) USD 14.99/Month
- Offers a 30-day free trial.
- Up to 6 users can stream a single account simultaneously.
- Ads-free streaming of all the US content.
Hulu (Without Ads) + Live TV USD 82.99/Month
- Hulu Live TV offers over 100 channels to enjoy.
- Up to 6 individuals can access a single Hulu account simultaneously.
- Subscribing to Hulu Live TV includes bonus access to ESPN and Disney Plus.
- You can stream your favorite shows on Hulu without any interruptions from advertisements.
How Do I Update Hulu On LG Smart TV?
If you want to check for updates to the Hulu app on your LG Smart TV, do what the following steps say:
- Navigate to the “Apps” section on your LG Smart TV.
- Select the “Google Play Store” option.
- From there, click on “My Apps.”
- Check to see if there are any available updates for the Hulu app from the home screen menu.
- If there are updates available, click on “Update” to download and install them.
- Once the update is complete, you should be able to access the latest version of the Hulu app on your LG TV.
How To Cancel Hulu Subscription On LG Smart TV?
If you wish to cancel your Hulu subscription on your LG Smart TV, follow these steps:
- Turn on your LG Smart TV.
- Open the Hulu app and log in to your account.
- From the main menu, select “Account”.
- Scroll down to the “Subscription” section on the Account page.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
- Your Hulu subscription will be canceled immediately.
Q. Can I Get Hulu On My LG Smart TV?
Q. Is Hulu No Longer Supported On LG Smart TV?
Q. How Can I Fix Hulu On My LG Smart TV?
- Restart the Hulu application on your LG TV.
- If restarting the app doesn't work, try deleting and reinstalling the Hulu app on your LG TV.
- Another solution is to delete the cache folder of the Hulu app on your LG TV. This can often resolve issues with the app's performance.
Q. Why Isn’t The Hulu App Available On My LG Smart TV?
Q. How To Switch Profiles On Hulu On LG Smart TV?
- Use your LG Smart TV remote to navigate to the account icon.
- From the menu that appears, select "Profiles."
- Choose the profile you want to switch to from the list of available options.
- Once you've selected your preferred profile, you should be able to access its content on Hulu.
Q. How To Watch Hulu Live On LG Smart TV?
Q. How To Log Out Of Hulu On LG Smart TV?
- Using your LG Smart TV remote, select the account icon located in the global navigation bar.
- Scroll down the menu until you find the "Log Out" option.
- Click on "Log Out" to confirm that you want to sign out of your Hulu account.
Q. Is Hulu No Longer Supported On LG Smart TV?
Q. Can I Use A VPN On My LG Smart TV?
Q. Can I Use Smart DNS To Watch Hulu On LG Smart TV?
We’d recommend using ExpressVPN because it has one of the best smart DNS on the market.
Q. Why My LG Smart TV Doesn’t Have A Content Store?
Q. How Can I Find Out My LG Smart TV Model?
- You can tap the Mute button on your remote control three times to display the model information on the screen.
- Alternatively, you can check the back of the unit for the model number.
- For some LG TV models, you can press the Home button on your remote control and navigate to "Settings," then select "Support Menu," followed by "Product Info." Press the "Ok" button to view the model information.
We believe that our guide has provided you with a clear understanding of how Hulu works on an LG Smart TV and has addressed all your concerns. In case you wish to install Hulu on an older version of LG Smart TV, you can do so manually, provided it is a WebOS 3.0 model.
If you want to access Hulu content from your LG Smart TV outside of the USA, we recommend using our top VPN pick; ExpressVPN to stream it seamlessly without any disruptions.