Can I get Hulu on Chromecast? Absolutely yes! Discover the secrets to effortlessly streaming Hulu on your Chromecast by discovering easy hacks now!
Hulu is great, but watching it on a small screen… Well, not so great. So if you’re asking yourself, “Can I watch Hulu on Chromecast?” The answer is a loud YES! Enjoy Hulu on a bigger screen with easy Chromecast streaming.
With over 46 million paid subscribers, the streaming service offers a vast and diverse portfolio of on-demand content, including the latest TV shows and movies.
Streaming Hulu on Chromecast is as simple as pie for USA residents, who can easily cast it through their network and device. Non-residents need not fret, as we have good news for you too.
Stick around until the end of this guide, as we’ll teach you how to cast Hulu on Chromecast. And if you’re outside the USA, we’ll also show you how to bypass Hulu’s geo-restriction laws with the Hulu location trick using a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN.
What Is Chromecast?
Hey, if you’re not familiar with or unsure about Chromecast, then don’t worry and allow us to provide you with a brief description.
Chromecast is a device developed by Google that can turn any TV into a smart device by connecting through an HDMI input. By using the standard Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra, you can easily stream content from your smartphone or tablet.
If you want a more seamless experience, the Chromecast with Google TV offers a combination of Cast functionality and the full Google TV experience, complete with apps and a controller that supports Google Assistant. With Chromecast devices, you can enjoy convenience and versatility for all your entertainment needs.
What You’ll Need To Watch Hulu On Chromecast
How do I get Hulu on Chromecast? To get Hulu on Chromecast, you’ll need the following:
If you do not have a Hulu account yet, then go sign up now! You have the option to choose between a free account that lasts for 30 days or a subscription that offers additional content and an ad-free viewing experience.
To get started, you will need to get a Chromecast device. The first-generation device connects solely to 2 GHz Wi-Fi networks, while the second-generation device works with both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks.
However, if you prefer high-definition content, then we’d recommend you to go and purchase the Chromecast and Google TV combination to cast Hulu to your 4K HDTV. It’s an almost magical experience.
No matter if you are using a PC (Windows or Mac), a mobile phone, or a Smart TV, all of these devices can serve as your gateway to stream Hulu on Chromecast. Simply choose your preferred device and immerse yourself in the world of entertainment.
Watch Hulu On Chromecast In 5 Simple Steps November 2023
Can you get Hulu on Chromecast? Yes, you can easily unlock the magic of Hulu on Chromecast with these simple steps:
- Install the “Hulu” app on your device.
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Launch the Hulu app and select the Cast icon.
- Choose your Chromecast from the list of available devices.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy seamless Hulu streaming on your Chromecast!
Watch Hulu On Chromecast Outside US [5 Simple Steps August 2023]
However, if you’re located outside of the USA, follow these steps before installing Hulu on Chromecast:
- Sign up for a premium VPN service with exceptional unblocking capabilities, such as ExpressVPN.
- Install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device.
- Connect to a secure US server, preferably in New York.
- Download the Hulu app on your streaming device.
- Follow the aforementioned steps to cast Hulu to your Chromecast.
- Enjoy uninterrupted Hulu streaming on your Chromecast.
Top 3 VPNs To Watch Hulu On Chromecast [Quick Overview August 2023]
Is Hulu available on Chromecast? Yes, it is. Before we proceed to our next topic, we would like to recommend the top three VPN providers that we believe are the best in the market, especially for our audience located outside of the USA.
Based on our experience, we can vouch for the reliability of these VPNs.
with over 3000 fast servers across the globe, this VPN is famous across the globe with outstanding security protocols. You can buy ExpressVPN for $6.67/month with its yearly subscription.
with over 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, it is the most affordable VPN to watch Hulu on Chromecast. You can purchase Surfshark’s 2-year package for $2.49/month.
with over 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries, this VPN has highly optimized servers in the USA. You can get NordVPN for $3.71/month.
Cast Hulu On Chromecast On Different Devices
Can you watch Hulu on Chromecast? Yes, you can. There are two ways in which you can cast Hulu on Chromecast. You have the option to use either a PC/laptop or a handheld device, such as a smartphone, to cast Hulu on Chromecast.
How To Watch Hulu On Chromecast Via PC?
If you want to setup Chromecast on PC then follow these simple steps and you’re ready to binge-watch Hulu’s amazing content.
- Ensure that your Chromecast device is connected to your TV and is on the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
- Open the Chrome browser and navigate to the Hulu website.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the three dots located at the top-right corner of the browser and select “Cast.”
- Choose your Chromecast device and start streaming your preferred content.
How To Cast Hulu On Chromecast Via Android/iOS?
To cast Hulu on Chromecast using your Android or iOS smartphone, follow these steps:
- Connect your Chromecast device to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Make sure that your smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Open the Hulu app on your smartphone.
- Tap the “Cast” icon located in the top-right corner of the app.
- Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
- Choose the content you want to watch and tap “Play.” The video will start playing on your TV.
- To stop casting, tap the “Cast” icon again and select “Disconnect” from the menu.
How To Watch Hulu On Chromecast With Google TV?
Does Hulu work on Chromecast? Yes, it does and if you’re planning to stream it on your Google TV then follow these simple steps and start binge-watching right away.
- Turn on your Google TV and go to the home screen.
- Use the search feature or press the Google Assistant button on your remote.
- Type “Hulu” into the search bar.
- Find the Hulu application and download and install it.
- Open the app, log in to your account, and begin watching your preferred Hulu content.
How Much Is Hulu On Chromecast?
If you’re planning to buy Hulu and are curious about how much does Hulu cost on Chromecast? Then let us tell you that you’ve come to the right place as we have compiled a list of Hulu’s pricing and subscription options for your convenience.
- Hulu Basic (Ad-supported) USD 7.99/Month.
- Hulu Premium (Ad-free) USD 14.99/Month.
- Hulu (Without Ads) + Live TV USD 82.99/Month.
Let’s take a look into the details of Hulu’s subscription plans:
Hulu Basic (Ad-supported) USD 7.99/Month
- Hulu provides a 30-day free trial.
- Up to 6 individuals can access a single Hulu account simultaneously.
- All US content is available on Hulu, but ads may disrupt your streaming experience.
Hulu Premium (Ad-free) USD 14.99/Month
- Offers a 30-day free trial.
- Up to 6 users can stream a single account simultaneously.
- Ads-free streaming of all the US content.
Hulu (Without Ads) + Live TV USD 82.99/Month
- Hulu Live TV offers over 100 channels to enjoy.
- Up to 6 individuals can access a single Hulu account simultaneously.
- Subscribing to Hulu Live TV includes bonus access to ESPN and Disney Plus.
- You can stream your favorite shows on Hulu without any interruptions from advertisements.
What Other Streaming Services Does Chromecast Support?
Chromecast supports a wide range of streaming services, including:
- Amazon Prime Video
- HBO Max
- Google Play Movies & TV
- CBS All Access (now Paramount+)
- Sling TV
- NBC Peacock
How To Fix The ‘Hulu Chromecast Not Working’ Issue? [Quick Fixes November 2023]
If you are experiencing freezing or other issues with Hulu on Chromecast, there are several simple solutions you can try:
- Check the status of Hulu’s servers, as the server link may be down.
- Verify that your Chromecast’s name is correct.
- Log in to your Hulu account again.
- Check and reset your internet connection.
- Clear the cache and data for Chromecast.
- Ensure that your Hulu app is up to date.
- Update your Chromecast.
- Try using the Chrome browser to stream Hulu on Chromecast.
- Reinstall the Hulu app if necessary.
What Other Devices, Except For Chromecast, Can I Watch Hulu On?
Can you watch Hulu on other devices? Yes, you have the option to download the Hulu app and activate your account on multiple supported devices.
However, keep in mind that you can only stream from two devices simultaneously with one account.
Hulu is a user-friendly streaming platform that can be accessed on various devices. Here is a list of devices that are compatible with Hulu outside the USA:
- Amazon Fire tablets
- Amazon Fire TV (Fire OS 5.0 and later)
- Android phones and tablets
- Android TV devices
- Apple iPhones and iPads
- Apple TV (4th generation and later)
- Contour 2 and Stream Player Boxes*
- Echo Show (8, 10, and 15)
- LG WebOS smart TVs
- Nintendo Switch (R1 and Lite)
- Playstation 4 and 5
- Samsung smart TV
- Vizio SmartCast TVs
- Web browsers
- Xfinity Flex and X1 TV Boxes
What To Watch On Hulu On Chromecast?
Hulu’s extensive selection of highly-rated TV shows and movies makes it worth the effort to navigate through downloads, VPNs, and installations.
To elevate your streaming experience, take a look at some of the expertly curated lists of the top TV shows and movies currently available on Hulu.
|1. Parasite||1. Fargo||1. Parasite|
|2. Portrait of a Lady on Fire||2. Brooklyn Nine-Nine||2. Portrait of a Lady on Fire|
|3. Moonlight||3. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia||3. Moonlight|
|4. Arrival||4. Atlanta||4. Arrival|
|5. La La Land||5. Better Things||5. La La Land|
|6. The Shape of Water||6. Veronica Mars||6. The Shape of Water|
|7. Eighth Grade||7. What We Do in the Shadows||7. Eighth Grade|
|8. Lady Bird||8. Killing Eve||8. Lady Bird|
|9. The Farewell||9. The Great||9. The Farewell|
|10. Sorry to Bother You||10. The Handmaid’s Tale||10. Sorry to Bother You|
Q. Is Hulu Compatible With Chromecast?
Q. Is It Safe To Watch Hulu On Chromecast With A VPN?
Q. How Do I Get The Chromecast Button On Hulu?
Q. Why Is The Chromecast Icon Not Showing Up On Hulu?
Q. Does Hulu Not Support Chromecast?
Q. Why Won’t My Apps Find My Chromecast?
Also, make sure that the Chromecast is placed within a distance of 15-20 feet from the device used for screen mirroring. Lastly, verify the color of the LED light on the Chromecast to ensure it's functioning correctly.
Q. How To Stream On Chromecast?
- Plug in your Chromecast device.
- Go to Chromecast.com/setup.
- Connect your Chromecast to a secure Wi-Fi network.
- Look for the Cast button within a cast-enabled app and select it.
Q. Why Is Hulu Asking For A Pin For Chromecast?
Q. How Many Hours Of Cloud DVR Storage Does Hulu Support?
Q. Why Isn’t Hulu Working On My Chromecast?
Q. What Does It Mean To Link Hulu To Chromecast?
Q. Which Hulu Subscription Package Allows You To Download Content On Hulu?
We hope that this guide has been useful in helping you become proficient in casting Hulu from a Chromecast. However, if you are located outside the USA and wish to access Hulu's content, it's recommended to subscribe to our recommended ExpressVPN.
By doing so, you'll be able to watch Hulu on Chromecast without any issues, and we assure you that you won't regret this decision.