While Paramount Plus is a popular US-based streaming service, Xfinity is one of the most efficient American telecommunication companies. It is best known for its TV streaming box, where you can access a plethora of TV channels and streaming services. So, can we combine the glories of both and watch Paramount plus on Xfinity to have the ultimate experience of Paramount’s popular content library?
The answer is yes. You can easily watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity by following simple steps. However, Paramount Plus is geo-restricted to the US, so you will need a VPN like ExpressVPN to stream its content outside the US. Read on to know the details.
How to watch paramount plus on Xfinity [5 Quick Steps]
- Switch on your Smart TV and Xfinity TV box.
- Go to Xfinity by pressing the Xfinity button on its remote and look for Paramount Plus in the apps.
- Log in to the app with your credentials.
- Next, choose either the web or TV to sign in.
- Enter your email and password on your Smart TV. If you have selected the web, the system will redirect you to the CBS website. You can enter the code here and log in to stream the content.
How to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity outside the US
Xfinity is one of the most widely used streaming portals by multi-national media conglomerate Comcast Cable Communications. You can access over 50 most watched networks through Xfinity, including NBC, CW, ABC, Fox, PBS, CBS, USA, Fx, CNBC, MSNBC, Comedy Central, CNN, Animal Planet, Spike, ABC Family, National Geographic Channel, Cartoon Network, and more. All in all, once you figure out how to stream Xfinity from outside the US, you won’t have to worry about missing even one episode of your favorite show again.
However, you cannot access the Xfinity TV streaming box outside the US. Instead, you will have to subscribe to an account via the Xfinity website. But the Xfinity web portal is also geo-restricted in the US. In this scenario, subscribing to one of the best VPN services, ExpressVPN, is the most convenient way to access the Xfinity Stream portal outside the US. Here are the easy steps to do that.
- Subscribe to a VPN service with an extensive server network in the US. (we recommend ExpressVPN, Nord VPN, and SurfShark)
- Install the app on your device and connect to an American server.
- Delete the cache and cookies as they slow down your VPN.
- Now you can Go to the Xfinity official website, select Paramount Plus, and start watching videos.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
Xfinity TV streaming box is not accessible outside the US, and its website is also geo-restricted to the US. The same is the case with Paramount Plus. Like many other American OTT, this streaming service is also unavailable for anyone outside the US. So, whether you want to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity or any other device, you will need a robust VPN to unblock its content.
A quality VPN service allows you to mask your real IP and provide you with a new one. If you connect to a VPN server based in the US, you will get an American IP address to make the streaming services believe that you are accessing from the US.
The good thing is that streaming with a VPN doesn’t affect your content quality or speed. In fact, it enhances the overall experience by ensuring your privacy, video quality, and speed.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity [Detailed Analysis]
We have tested and nominated the following three VPNs as the best to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity, whether you are doing it in the US or Outside the US.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity
- ExpressVPN is one of the fastest and most reputed when it comes to security and reliability. With 3000 servers worldwide and 29 in the US, it gives you a buffer-free fast connection to your favorite streaming platform.
- The VPN app provides insight into your speed through a built-in speed test, enabling you to decide if you want to switch to another server in the United States.
- ExpressVPN assures your privacy and anonymity through 256-bit encryption, DNS leak protection, and other security features. Moreover, a kill switch ensures privacy even if the VPN connection breaks down for any reason. It prevents your data from leaking by saving it in the VPN tunnel.
- ExpressVPN is slightly more expensive than the others. However, every penny is worth it. The minimum package is $6.67/month, with 49% saving on an annual plan. Above all, a 30-day money-back guarantee means you can cancel the subscription within a month if you don’t want the service anymore.
- ExpressVPN is compatible with all major streaming devices.
- You can log in to ExpressVPN on 5 devices simultaneously with a single subscription.
NordVPN – A Reliable VPN to Stream Paramount Plus on Xfinity
- NordVPN is known for its extensive server network of 5400 servers worldwide and around 2000 in the US, making it best for unblocking American streaming platforms.
- Besides its server network, NordVPN is popular among beginners due to its simple interface and easy setup.
- For utmost security and privacy, NordVPN has features like NordLynx tunneling protocol, a Kill switch, Military-grade AES encryption, Split Tunneling, and more.
- NordVPN is based in Panama, one of the world’s most privacy-friendly regions.
- The prices are affordable at a minimum of $3.71 per month, where you can additionally save 68% on the purchase of a 2 years plan.
- One account holder can log in to 6 devices simultaneously.
- A 30-day money-back policy with a 24/7 customer services team makes it totally risk-free.
Surfshark – A Pocket-Friendly VPN to Access Paramount Plus on Xfinity
- Surfshark is the most affordable VPN service in the market at a minimum of $2.49/month, where you can additionally have an 83% discount on a 2-year plan. The ability to log in to an unlimited number of devices simultaneously makes it pocket-friendly for everyone.
- Surfshark has 3200 plus servers worldwide and more than 600 servers in the US, ensuring smooth streaming without any buffering and lagging.
- Surfshark classic privacy features are AES-256 encryption, secure protocols (OpenVPN UDP and TCP, IKEv2), WireGuard, and more. Private DNS adds an extra layer of security to your data.
- Like NordVPN and ExpressVPN, SurfShark is also compatible with almost all streaming devices and operating systems.
- 30-day money-back guarantee and round-the-clock customer service make it a perfect VPN app for streaming.
How Do I Get Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
- Sign up for an account on Paramount Plus app on Xfinity. Avail 7-day free trial to make sure the subscription works for you.
- Press the Xfinity button on your remote.
- Select the Paramount Plus app on Xfinity.
- Sign in using your credentials.
- Select either “On my TV” or “On the Web.”
- You will receive an activation code on your TV screen if you have chosen “On the Web.”
- Sign in on your TV using the code and go to paramountplus.com/Xfinity.
- You can now stream Paramount Plus on your Xfinity, X1, or Xfinity Flex gadget.
How to access Paramount Plus on Xfinity Device while having its subscription?
You can access Paramount Plus on an Xfinity device in the following ways if you already have a subscription.
By using TV:
- Go to settings and select Sign in.
- Choose my TV.
- Sign in with your email and password.
By using the Paramount plus web:
- Go to settings and select Sign in.
- Select “on Web” and paramountplus.com
- You will receive a code.
- Go to paramountplus.com/xfinity and enter the activation code.
- Click on ‘Activate ‘ and enjoy streaming.
How much is Paramount plus on Xfinity?
There are two Premium Plus currently. Here are the details:
Essential @ 4.99/month
- 16% savng on an annual plan for $ 49.99 per year.
- Local live CBS station not included
Premium @ $9.99/month
- Commercial free plan
- 16% saving on an annual plan for $99.99 per year
- Local live CBS station not included
How to Upgrade Your Plan?
- On paramountplus.com, you will see your name in the upper corner. Click on that or choose the ‘Ad-Free button.’
- Click on “Account.”
- You will see the option for Subscription & Billing. Choose ‘Upgrade.” You will receive a confirmation of your upgraded Premium status.
- Note that if you upgrade your subscription in the middle of your free trial, your trial will be immediately canceled, and the service will start billing you from then onwards.
Can I watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity with a Free VPN?
We never recommend free VPNs to our readers. These free services have limited bandwidth and server networks, which fails to give you a fast, smooth, and buffer-free streaming experience. However, what is most alarming is that the free VPNs don’t profit from subscriptions. So instead, they make their money by selling users’ data to third parties such as marketing companies.
In simpler words, free VPNs should not be your choice if you want a good streaming experience and care for your online privacy and data security.
Getting Errors While Streaming?
If you want to watch Paramount Plus without interruption, you’ll need to disable any ad blockers you use. Furthermore, paramountplus.com may be blocked by your firewall’s security settings. See whether there are any restrictions on what you may do inside your firewall.
How can I fix streaming issues on my device?
Errors such as “loading image,” “blank screen,” and “unavailable video message” may display when you try to view the content on Paramount Plus.
If you want to access it on a web browser, desktop, or mobile device, first choose > Check your browser > Disable ad blocker/ Turn off tracking protection before proceeding.
Paramount Plus Not Working on Xfinity – [Quick Fixes]
If Paramount Plus is not working on your Xfinity TV set-top box, you may do a few things. So, to fix the problem, try these steps.
Ensure you are using an appropriate device. Even some of the latest models of Xfinity boxes do not support Paramount+. If outdated or malfunctioning equipment is the cause of the issue, you must be presented with a prompt to do so. It necessitates contacting Xfinity in order to acquire a TV streaming device compatible with Paramount Plus.
Clean cache and cookies
Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies can sometimes improve streaming quality and solve issues. Choose “Settings” > “Clear Cookies and Other Site Data” > “Delete All” To proceed, select the “Ok” button.
To resolve the issue, power cycle your connected devices, including the router, the Xfinity TV box, and the TV set. After the devices have restarted. Wait a few seconds before reconnecting them to the router.
Contact customer service:
In case you continue to experience technical difficulties despite implementing all of the suggested solutions, we recommend contacting the relevant customer service department for assistance.
How To Upgrade Or Change Your Billing Information?
- Go to parmountplus.com.
- Select ‘Edit Billing Information’ or ‘Edit Payment information to edit your billing info or the payment method
Xfinity Paramount Plus Error 1106/3205
You can bypass Error 1106/3205 in the following ways
- Select “Ok” on the error message.
- The page will redirect you to the prompts. Following the instructions might sort out the error.
- Try again to stream the video.
- Turn off the Paramount plus app
- Restart it and try to stream the video.
If nothing works, you can get in touch with the company and ask for a resolution.
Q. Can I use Paramount+ on multiple devices?
Q. Is paramount plus free on Xfinity?
Q. How much is Paramount plus on Xfinity?
Premium @ $9.99/month (commercial-free)
Q. Can I watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
Q. Can I cancel the Paramount Plus Subscription?
- Visit paramountplus.com & sign in to your account.
- After signing in, click on your profile picture.
- Now scroll down & select 'Cancel subscription.'
Paramount Plus is a valuable subscription service because of its extensive library of high-quality films and TV shows. The guide gives you a solution for everything from activating the Paramount Plus, signing up for an account, and other matters if you want to watch the Paramount Plus on Xfinity.
Moreover, we recommend ExpressVPN, SurfShark, and NordVPN if you want to access Paramount Plus on Xfinity outside the US.