The free OTT streaming service, Sony Crackle TV, is dedicated to providing its viewers with an impressive collection of third-party titles and original programming.
Now imagine a vast world of entertainment on Crackle TV, offering all sorts of content. But the catch? It’s unavailable outside the USA. But fret not, as this guide has got your back.
Find out how a premium VPN can be your key to unblocking Crackle TV from anywhere outside the USA. So stay tuned and uncover the secret to enjoying endless shows and movies without interruptions.
How to Watch Crackle TV From Anywhere? [Quick Guide]
Follow this super easy and quick guide to watching Crackle TV from anywhere:
- Subscribe to a trusted VPN provider [Surfshark is recommended].
- Download and install the chosen VPN app on your streaming device.
- Launch the VPN app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Connect to any USA server [the New York server is recommended].
- Navigate to Crackle TV’s official website or download its app.
- Log in or sign up to Crackle TV and start streaming its content from anywhere.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Access Crackle TV From Anywhere?
You need a VPN to access Crackle TV from anywhere outside the US because it is a geo-restricted streaming platform. Even if users try to access the streaming service from outside of the United States, they would encounter a geo-restriction message that reads:
“THANKS FOR VISITING
UNFORTUNATELY WE’RE NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN THIS REGION.”
You won’t have to face this error while using a reputable VPN such as ExpressVPN to access Crackle TV from anywhere outside the US.
In a scenario like this, a good VPN would ensure that your local IP is properly switched with a US IP and never leaks so that your streaming experience never gets interrupted.
Is Crackle 100% Free?
As a mainly ad-supported online streaming platform, all the content on Crackle TV is available for free streaming. However, occasional advertisements appear while watching your favorite shows or movies.
But this freemium service is perfect for those who want to save money on subscription fees.
And while you can’t download any of the content for offline viewing, Crackle offers a range of useful features like “Watch Later”, “Parental Controls”, and “Captions” when you sign up for a free account.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Crackle TV from Anywhere
The following 3 VPNs have proved themselves to be the best VPNs to watch Crackle TV from anywhere.
ExpressVPN – Recommended VPN to Stream Crackle TV from Anywhere
Take a look at the following features of ExpressVPN to understand why it is the most recommended VPN to stream Crackle TV from anywhere:
- Servers: ExpressVPN has more than 3000 fastest servers in almost 94 countries and has more than 24 highly optimized servers in the USA that offer outstanding unlimited bandwidth.
- Price: ExpressVPN costs only $6.67/month, and you can avail this price for 1 year + 3 months free. The other packages include $12.95/month and $9.99/month for 6 months with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Speed: ExpressVPN’s transnational bandwidth has been upgraded from 1Gbps to 10Gbps servers for swifter speeds and more reliable connections.
- Encryption: AES-256 protects and secures your data with the TrustedServer technology.
- Compatibility: ExpressVPN lets you connect up to 8 devices simultaneously and supports multiple devices, including Windows, Mac, Android devices, iOS devices, Linux, Chromebook, and Amazon Kindle Fire.
- DNS leak test: ExpressVPN protects your IP from being leaked. You can try the DNS leak test from its website and check if your connection is secure.
- No logs policy: ExpressVPN has a strict no-log policy implying that it doesn’t record your traffic data.
- 24-hour support: With ExpressVPN, you get a 24-hour live chat support facility.
- Split tunneling: This feature lets you route the app traffic through the encrypted VPN tunnel while the other devices or apps can access the internet directly.
Surfshark – Budget-Friendly VPN to Stream Crackle TV from Anywhere
The following features of Surfshark make it one of the best VPNs to watch Crackle TV from anywhere:
- Global Servers: Surfshark offers 3,200+ servers stretched across 65 countries with extensive simultaneous connections at phenomenally high speeds and multiple servers, all with a no logs policy.
- Unique Security Features: Surfshark doesn’t save any of its user’s private information or browsing history securing your identity from hackers by deleting any hint of it with each reboot.
- Secure Protocols: Surfshark employs secure encryption protocols like AES-256 encryption, plus the secure protocols OpenVPN UDP and TCP, IKEv2, and Wire Guard that completely encrypt your internet traffic.
- Split Tunneling: This feature from Surfshark allows users to split their internet connection into two, granting users the foreign access they require while simultaneously being updated with local news.
- Subscription Plan: Unlike most premium VPN services, Surfshark offers a great two-year monthly subscription plan for just $2.49 per month.
Surfshark Black Friday Deal:
- 2year Starter: $59.76 -> $53.73 (monthly price becomes $1.99/mo)
- 2years One: $76.56 -> $75.32 (monthly price becomes $2.69/mo)
- 2years One+: $119.28 -> $115.71 (monthly price becomes $3.99/mo
1year monthly prices for all packages stays the same:
- 1year Starter: $3.99/Mo.
- 1years One: $4.09/Mo.
- 1years One+: $6.49/Mo.
NordVPN – Largest Server Network VPN to Stream Crackle TV from Anywhere
If you’re a beginner with the use of VPNs, then my suggestion for you is to go for NordVPN to watch Crackle TV from anywhere outside the US:
- Fast Servers: NordVPN offers its premium users a vast server network (5,200+ servers worldwide). Even the most secure firewalls of geo-restricted sites like Youtube TV, Amazon Prime, and HBO Max are easily bypassed because of NordVPN’s fast servers.
- High tunneling protocol: To prevent internet speeds from lagging, Nordlynx, a software used by NordVPN, is a tunneling protocol that supplies blazing-fast internet speed no matter where you are.
- Advanced Security: With NordVPN, you get advanced security with AES 256-bit encryption, reliable server technology, automatic kill switch, split tunneling, no IP address leaks, and complete anonymity while browsing.
- Double Protection: One unique feature you can get with NordVPN is that it provides users with an added layer of protection by changing their IP address twice and web traffic encryption.
- Subscription Plan: Cheaper than most VPNs, with NordVPN, you can secure 51 percent in savings on subscribing to their 24-month plan, plus you get three extra months with NordVPN, all for the cost of $3.99 per month for the first two years.
Can I Watch Crackle TV From Anywhere With a Free VPN?
While it may be tempting to use a free VPN to access Crackle TV from anywhere, it’s important to consider the possible risks. Free VPNs usually lack strong encryption, leaving your IP vulnerable to potential leaks.
Additionally, free VPNs may not deliver a seamless streaming experience, which can be frustrating for viewers. For these reasons, it’s recommended to use an efficient VPN provider to ensure both safety and quality while streaming.
What Devices Does Crackle Support?
The freemium streaming service is available on a number of devices, including the following:
- Android (smartphones and tabs)
- iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Vizio Smart TVs
- LG Smart TVs
- Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Xbox One
How Can I Watch Crackle TV On My PC?
Here’s how you can watch Crackle TV on your PC:
- Pick a reputable VPN provider [ExpressVPN is recommended].
- Download and install the VPN on your PC [Windows or Mac].
- Open the VPN app and connect to a US server, such as the New York server.
- Navigate to Crackle TV’s official website and enjoy Crackle TV from anywhere.
How to Watch Crackle TV on Android or iOS Smartphone?
Follow the given steps to watch Crackle TV on an Android or iOS smartphone from anywhere:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN provider and install its app on your phone.
- Sign up or log in to the VPN using your credentials.
- Connect to a US server [the New York server is recommended].
- Open either Google Play Store or App Store and download the Crackle TV app.
- Log in to Crackle TV and start streaming its free content.
What to Watch On Crackle TV?
Want to watch something funny, or in the mood to watch a thriller? Crackle TV’s huge library has got your back. Below are mentioned the top TV shows and movies that you can enjoy watching on Crackle TV in the US:
Top Movies to Watch On Crackle TV:
You can enjoy the following movies on Crackle TV from anywhere outside the USA:
- Short Term 12
- Barking Dogs Never Bite
- IP Man
- Mad Max: Fury Road
- Black Christmas
- Earth’s Closet Encounters
- Whitney Houston: As I Am
- Lizard People: The Truth About Reptilians
Top TV Shows to Watch On Crackle TV:
The following TV shows are a must-watch for Crackle TV from anywhere outside the US:
- Line of Duty
- Hell’s Kitchen
- The Poseidon Adventure
- Hitler’s Most Wanted
- Road Trip Masters
- Power & Martial Arts
Q. Where Is Crackle Available?
Q. Why Is My Crackle TV Not Working With a VPN?
- Try clearing your cache of cookies. - Change your server location, or changing to a different internet protocol. If the issue still persists, you could consider reinstalling your VPN application or experimenting with an alternative VPN service which should resolve the issue.
Q. Is Crackle TV Free?
Q. Can I Watch Crackle TV Offline?
You should now be familiar with how to access and stream Crackle TV from outside the United States after reading this informative guide.
So watch all your favourite shows on Crackle TV from anywhere for free by using a secure VPN provider.