Premium streaming service Peacock from NBCUniversal gives you access to hundreds of channels and major theatrical releases. But it’s not possible to stream Peacock directly on Roku without VPN.
Its catalog includes the newest Peacock TV shows and popular Peacock TV movies like Young rock, Baking It, One of Us Is Lying, I Am Big Bird, Miss Congeniality, and many more!
In addition, you can watch major sporting events like the Olympics and Super Bowl LVI, as well as WWE, live on the site.
Those who own a Roku streaming player should give Peacock a try. Going to the channel store on Roku and installing the app is a breeze. But if you’re not in the US, you’ll need a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN to watch Peacock on Roku device. Here is the complete guide:
How To Get Peacock on Roku? [Full Guide]
Accessing the channel is simple for those who already use Peacock and own a Roku streaming player. The steps are as follows.
- Turn on your Roku, and then select search or streaming channels from the menu on the left.
- Check for “Peacock.” If Peacock TV appears in the search results, select it and then select “Add channel.”
- Once the app has been installed, you can find it in your device’s app drawer by returning to the home screen. Once you’ve downloaded and installed Peacock, you’ll be prompted to sign in when you will first open the app.
What Are The Alternative Ways To Watch Peacock On Roku?
Peacock TV is available in the Roku’s channels section, but if for some reason you can’t find it, there are other ways to access it:
How to activate screen mirroring to watch Peacock on Roku?
Screen Mirroring on Roku can be enabled in a short amount of time. Here is a comprehensive manual:
- Press the home tab on your Roku remote to activate the device.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to access the system menu and then the settings.
- Make use of the menu to activate screen mirroring.
- Choose “Always allow” when prompted to allow the Mirroring mode.
How to watch Peacock on Roku through Android?
Here is how to watch Peacock on Roku with an Android device.
- Join the same WiFi your Roku device is connected to with your Android phone.
- Minimize the notification window to the bottom and select Cast on your device.
- Make sure the Roku device you choose has permission to screen mirror.
- Start the Peacock app on your Android smartphone, and stream the content while your device mirrors the TV screen.
- The Roku-connected television’s screen will show the streaming media.
How to Watch Peacock on Roku through Windows
Also, if you have a Windows PC and a Roku streaming device, you can watch Peacock on Roku from either device by connecting them to the same wireless network.
- Press Windows + P on your laptop or desktop Windows operating system.
- Connect to a wireless display to get your Roku recognized by the computer.
- Your TV will show the Windows screen when you select your Roku.
- Open a browser now and navigate to the Peacock TV website.
- Select and play some media.
- You can see the Television broadcasts of the media.
What Roku Models are Compatible to Watch Peacock TV?
Since it is available on Roku, you already have the necessary equipment to watch Peacock if you own a Roku. However, you’ll need a Peacock-compatible gadget, such as the ones listed below:
- Roku 2 (4210X model only)
- Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X and above)
- Roku Premiere+ (model 3920X and above)
- Roku Ultra LT (model 4640X and above)
- Roku Express (model 3900X and above)
- Streaming Stick Roku (model 3600X and above)
- Smart Soundbar and Roku TV (model 5000X and above).
What are the Peacock subscription plans?
Peacock has a tiered pricing structure where higher plans include additional benefits and access to premium content.
As far as we can tell, the costs are reasonable, and the material is well worth it.
Here are the pricing options for the three membership tiers:
If you sign up for a free trial, you can use two-thirds of the services. The free tier also does not necessitate the usage of a credit card. As for sports, they are covered there too, with things like the Olympics and such.
Why is Peacock Not Showing up on Roku
If you can’t find Peacock on Roku, check which model of the device you are using. The older Roku models are not being updated anymore, so you won’t be able to see the new streaming channels, including the Peacock channel on Roku. The solution is to upgrade your device. Following Roku models are compatible with Peacock.
- Roku 2 4210X
- Roku 3 and 4, 4200x or later models,
- Streaming Stick, 3600x or later models,
- Express/Express Plus, 3900x or later models,
- Premier/Premier Plus, 3920X or later models,
- Ultra/Ultra LT, 4640X or later models,
- TV and Smart Soundbar, 5000X or later models
So, if you can’t see the Peacock on Roku that you are using, upgrade to one of the above models.
If you were wondering how to download Peacock on Roku? ” this article will let you know the answer.
For hassle-free viewing on your Roku, sign up for a Peacock subscription and activate the service. With ExpressVPN, you can access the channel from outside the US with the same subscription. And if you were having trouble seeing Peacock TV through your VPN, rest assured—that problem is now history.
Q. How do I get a free Peacock on Roku?
Q. How much does Peacock cost a month on Roku?
Q. Why can’t I access Peacock on Roku?
- The Roku model you're using isn't supported by Peacock. So upgrade your model to get Peacock on Roku.
- Unfortunately, while your device can handle 4K content, Peacock can not.